We ended our trip abroad by flying over the Mediterranean Sea to spend our last week in Malta and then Tunisia. Both countries were new to us, and we loved both.
1. Attending church in Malta
2. A challenging hike on Maltese beaches
3. Learning about Maltese History and Culture
4. Many Tunisian Roman Ruins
5. Google Maps
1. Mdina Experience Museum - Knights of St. John -
Our week in Spain included time in Barcelona, Sant Feliu de Guixols, and Tarragona. Our time in Barcelona, was short, only a few hours waiting for the bus to Sant Feliu, during which time we saw the outside of the Sagrada Familia. Our next two towns were delightful, and definitely places to return to if and when we come back. My Spanish held up in a pretty comfortable way, and this time in Spain, we only rented a car for final portion (when we discovered the train tickets from Tarragona to Madrid were all sold out!).
1. Sant Feliu de Guixols and the Costa Brava
2. A weekend with the Franks
3. Spanish Classes for the masses in Tarragona
4. An European amusement park visit at PortAventura
1. Mosquitos at night