We've had a great time "settling in" to Utah (yep, 2 months is settling in for us!): finishing school projects; spending time with friends and family - especially our college kids Emily and Nathan; and planning our next adventure to Asia. We're ready and rested, and very grateful for the joy we find in so many places.
1. Completing many BYU online High School classes
2. Helping Nana to get ready for her move
3. We love the arts!!!
4. BYU career presentation
5. Spending time with Emily and Nathan
6. EFY, Ballroom Dance Camp, and Education Week at BYU!
7. Finishing our Asia trip planning
8. Making new memories with old and new friends
Plan? What plan?
We've had a fabulous "2017-2018 School Year" of travel: from the Netherlands to Jordan to Texas to Hawaii to Mexico to Central America to London and back. Now for our "2018 Summer Vacation": more of Europe, a transatlantic cruise, a road trip through New York and into Canada, and ending up in Utah. We plan to kick off the next "school year" with a trip to Southeast Asia and India. Maybe visiting our old stomping grounds in Brunei!?!? Not sure, yet. Whatever it is, it'll be great.