We've had a great time "settling in" to Utah (yep, 2 months is settling in for us!): finishing school projects; spending time with friends and family - especially our college kids Emily and Nathan; and planning our next adventure to Asia. We're ready and rested, and very grateful for the joy we find in so many places.
1. Completing many BYU online High School classes
2. Helping Nana to get ready for her move
3. We love the arts!!!
4. BYU career presentation
5. Spending time with Emily and Nathan
6. EFY, Ballroom Dance Camp, and Education Week at BYU!
7. Finishing our Asia trip planning
8. Making new memories with old and new friends
(Click below right to Read More . . . .)
Plan? What plan?
Our first Gap Year was a fabulous "2017-2018 School Year" of travel: from the Netherlands to Jordan to Texas to Hawaii to Mexico to Central America to London and back to the Netherlands. Our "2018 Summer Vacation" took us all around Western Europe, back to the USA on a transatlantic cruise, a road trip through New York and into Canada, and ending up in Utah. We have now kicked off the "2018-2019 School year" with a trip to Asia. Follow along with us on our visits to new places, as well as revisiting some of our favorite places from our time living there. It's going to be great!!